Thursday, March 22

Natasha Polly - my girl crush

One of my favourite models, maybe of all times, besides Linda Evangelista must be Natasha Polly. She is absolutely stunning in every way. I love her body, her hair, the style and the way she carries herself too.

If you watch her on the catwalk, she will most definitely catch your eye among all the other models. I don't know, lately, I think all the models have gone a bit dull. Almost as if the designer only want a walking hanger to sport their clothes rather than a real human being. This year I've seen the worse looking models  probably ever, some very ill looking. Where have all the supermodels gone? Is this the beggining of a new era in fashion? 

Oh well, nevermind. We still have the lovely Polly.












No comments:

Post a Comment