Tuesday, March 27

I am so excited! Booked my holiday to Ibiza for this summer and I can't contain myself until then. I just have to have a peek at what to buy and what holiday essentials are for my trip.
River Island Beach bag
One of them will be this bag, I like it that it is quite simple and huge enough to contain all my stuff. The logo makes it my favourite.

Outdoor beach towel
HAHA, I think this is hilarious, but such a great way of making sure no one takes your sun lounger too.



Miss Selfridge floral Bikini

Vintage Inspired Floral Bikini, found this at Miss Selfridge. Will look great with a tan I reckon.


Misguided Wedges - Guide price £29.99 - £40.







I adore number 4 and 7 and I an very tempted to buy one of these pairs, although I do like a black number when it comes to shoes. Like the one below from Office. Mind you, they are more pricey. Obviously for going out in the evening and not for the beach.

Office Wedges




For everyday wear, I have some of my old favourites, but I think I need to buy new sandals. So many choices...which is good, don't get me wrong but whenever I leave the shop I feel like I should have bought the other pair that I liked.

And some necessarily hot pants!

Moto @ Topshop
Inlove with this!!!

 
New Look Kaftan



Lipsy new collection - it isn't out yet - so take a peak! This dress!!! I must have it!

Lipsy new collection - out soon!

Assos Watch £20
I adore this watch, the colour is beautiful for the beach and you can also wear it in the evening. Just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment